Bank of Bhutan established in 1968 through a Royal Charter is the oldest and largest bank in the Kingdom with a presence in all Dzongkhags through a network of 29 branch offices and 18 extension counters. As the leading bank, Bank of Bhutan is committed to Diversity and Inclusion, which will enable the Bank to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. We would like to seek application from highly motivated, result-oriented and dynamic professionals having positive attitude and zeal to work in a team for the following position:
- Job Title: Chief Corporate Services Officer
- Department: Corporate Services Department
- Job Grade: E2
- Minimum Qualification: Minimum Bachelors Degree.
- Minimum Experience: Minimum 12 years of relevant experience. Candidates with experience in managing Human Resource, Procurement, Real Estate and General Administrative functions are preferred.
- Salary: Minimum Gross Salary of Nu. 85,000.00 (Basic+ Banking+ Contract+ PBVA) Negotiable based on experience
- Employment Type: Contract for 3 years term and renewal based on performance. Selected candidate will be placed on probation for a period of 6 months on initial joining.
- Date of Appointment: With immediate effect
All interested and eligible candidates with a maximum age limit of 45 years during the time of the announcement may submit application (Click here to download the Job Application Form) to the Human Resource Division latest by 23rd December 2016. Please Click here for terms of reference and other requirements.
The applicants shall be shortlisted based on the above stated criteria and invited for an interview as appropriate. The candidates who had applied for the post earlier and were not selected are not eligible to apply against this announcement. The internal applicant (s) within the Bank shall have minimum PMS rating of “GOOD” and above for the two consecutive years (2014 & 2015).
For further information, please contact Human Resource division at 02-334333, IPT no. 0020 (Offtg. Head HRD) and 0047 (HRD General).
|Exchange Rate for 21.01.2017 to 23.01.2017 (kindly note that the above mention rates are only for notes)|