Tips for caring your Card
- Sign on the signature panel at the back side of the card with a ballpoint pen.
- Change the PIN of your card given by us to a convenient number of your choice periodically. Please avoid easy guessing numbers like your date of birth, house number etc.
- Do not write down the PIN neither disclose it to any other person.
- Do not disclose your card number and card details to any other person neither give them your card.
- Do not perform ATM transactions in the presence of a second person.
- Please verify the amount on the charge slip before affixing your signature when you carry out transactions at Merchants.
- As far as possible, do not let the cashier out of sight with your card.
- Note down the details of card and Bank contact numbers separately and inform the bank immediately upon the loss/misplacement of card.
- Do not put your card in the areas where there is a high magnetic field.
- Do not let the magnetic stripe of the card get scratched / broken.
- Do not bend your card.
- Do not place two cards with the magnetic strips together.
- Avoid scratching the magnetic strip at the back side of your card.
- Keep your card away from heat and direct sunlight.
- Your transaction on BOBL Visa Debit/Credit Card will be reflected in your account held with us. Please check the statements of your account periodically. Any dispute on the posted amount should be brought to the notice of BOBL in writing.
- In case your card is lost / stolen, please call helpline at 1095 (Toll Free – within Bhutan) / +975-2- 349903 (outside Bhutan) / or your Branch or email to [email protected] to avoid fraudulent use of the card.
BOB Web Mail
Foreign Exchange Rate
|Exchange Rate for 20.01.2017 (kindly note that the above mention rates are only for notes)|