Pay your bills online using BoBL BOBNET banking facility.
Online bill payment through BOBNET banking is now available for following Utility Providers:
- Bhutan Power Corporation Limited – Electricity Bill
- National Pension and Provident Fund – House Rent and Housing Loan EMI Deposit
- BoBL Credit Card bill payment.
- Bhutan Telecom Limited- FixedLine Bill, PostPaid Bill, PostPaid BroadBand Bill and PrePaid BroadBand Recharge.
- Thimphu City/Thromde – Water Bill and Land Tax
These services are free of cost and round the clock.
You must use below utility bill payment menu for any type of bills
It’s easy to begin online bill pay. Simply log on to BOBNET Banking and follow the steps below. If you do not have BOBNET banking, register it from any of the BoBL branch office.
- Select “Bill Payment” from the left menu.
- Click on “Bill Pay”
- Select the source account or debit account
- Select the utility type (Product Name)
- Select the utility provider (Payee Name)
- Enter the payment amount
- Enter the bill reference no (bill reference no shall be used by the utility provider to identify the customer)
- Select “initiate”
- Enter Transaction Pin and click on “submit” and
- Click on “confirm” to pay your bill
Please do not use “Fund Transfer” menu for any type of utility bill payment
Download Bulk upload and Utility Bill Payments User Manual
|Exchange Rate for 21.02.2017 to 24.02.2017 (kindly note that the above mention rates are only for notes)|