Tips on Internet Banking
- Avoid using public terminals (such as Internet cafes) for Internet banking.
- Ensure that you have an updated anti-virus and spyware program and perform regular system scans.
- Never access the site via a link. Rather type the address into the browser address bar.
- Do not open other websites while logged into Internet Banking; only have a single browser window open.
- Choose a User ID and password that cannot be easily guessed and change these regularly.
- Always keep your firewall on.
- Ensure your computer software is up-to-date.
- Do not install any kind of unlicensed or pirated software.
- When you complete your online banking tasks, log off and close the browser window.
- Never provide your password over the Internet (by email) or over the telephone to anyone.
- Do not trust a PDF payment proof unless verified by the bank – these documents can be manipulated by fraudsters.
- Always use the virtual key board so that no one can track your password.
- Whenever a problem arises during your internet banking always contact the Bank for support or any other queries.
- Immediately inform your bank about change in your address or email id.
- Remember to change the Password regularly. Once you have logged in then you become solely liable for you money loss.
- Always choose password or user name that are not easy to guess e.g. you must not use your date of birth, spouse name, telephone number or city of birth.
- Always use highest security option when you use online email.
- Do not email sensitive information such as your credit card number, debit card number, passwords, etc.
BOB Web Mail
Foreign Exchange Rate