- For those students studying in private Schools/Colleges within Bhutan, India and Third Countries/.
- Individuals-on self study.
- Parents/guardians (consent letter from the parents if applicable).
- Number of children not restricted as long as the repayment source is sufficient.
- Ten times the applicant’s (1 year of service) net salary (Without collateral).
- Students studying in Bhutan- Up to Nu 300,000/- per student (Maximum for three Children per family) – Collateral required.
- Students studying outside Bhutan- Up to Nu 1,000,000/- per student (Maximum for three Children per family). Collateral required.
Tenure: Maximum 7 years
BOB Web Mail
Foreign Exchange Rate
|Exchange Rate for 20.01.2017 (kindly note that the above mention rates are only for notes)|