Bank of Bhutan would like to re-announce open vacancy for the post of Banking Assistant with some changes against the criteria set in our earlier announcement as follows:
- Job Title: Banking Assistant
- Grade: A4
- Slot: 52
- Qualification: Only Class 12 (55% – Best of 4 subjects & Minimum 50% in English). Preferably Commerce Students (not earlier than 2014 class XII pass out).
- Experience: No experience required.
- Salary (Nu): Gross Salary of Nu. 15,353.00 (Basic Salary of Nu. 11,125.00 + 15% Banking Allowance + 23% Corporate Allowance).
- Employment Type: Regular. However, the selected candidates will be placed on probation for 6 months, and service shall be confirmed based on performance during the probation period.
- Click to view the TOR of Banking Assistant
All eligible candidates interested in applying for the above positions may submit application (filled in BoB job application click here to download) to the Human Resource Division latest by May 12, 2017. The applicants who fulfilled our earlier criteria and have already applied will be considered for shortlisting of the candidates for the above position.
The new applicants shall be shortlisted based on the above stated criteria and other requirements as per the BoB job application form and invited for Personal Interview as appropriate.
For further information, please contact Human Resource division at 02-334333, IPT no. 0020 (Officiating Head HRD) or 0047 (HRD General).