Your immovable assets, like land & building, can provide you desired liquidity in times of need. BoB Mortgage Loans come with low interest rates and are disbursed in quick time.
- Any individual who has fixed assets (land or (land & building)) with adequate proof of income.
- Existing client – we may accept for extension of securities already charged with the Bank with enough margin of safety and source of repayment.
50 – 60% of the value of securities or Nu. 500,000 whichever is lower with confirmed repayment source.
Floating/Prevailing interest rate
5 years maximum
CHECKLIST FOR MORTGAGE LOAN (FOR DOWNLOAD IN PDF)
- Application form duly filled in and signed on all the pages (Full Signature).
- Copy of valid Citizenship Identity (CID) of both the applicant and the guarantor as applicable.
- One recent Pass Port size photograph of the applicant.
- Ownership certificate(s) of the collateral security offered to bank.
- Consent letter from the joint owner or co-owner if the collateral provided is in joint and co-ownership.
- For family owned land, family (household) register issued by Department of Civil Registration and Census, MoHCA and NOC from family members (18 years and above) (if applicable).
- CID COPIES OF WITNESS, INCASE OF TPG PROPERTY FOR FAMILY AND JOINT PROPERTIES, THE FAMILIY MEMBERS TO COME TO BANK AND SIGN, OR TO BE VERIFIED BY GUP
- Valid insurance copy of the collateral securities charged in case of buildings.
- Proof of income to service the loan – rental income/ BIT/ PIT/Salary Slip duly certified by the Department concerned.