A dream vacation, home renovation or a perfect wedding, you no longer need to wait to fulfil your dreams. Make your dreams come true with Bank of Bhutan Personal Loans. Get a step closer to fulfilling your dreams by availing personal loans and complete your financial needs.
- Any individual who has fixed assets (land or (land & building)) with adequate proof of income.
- Existing client – we may accept for extension of securities already charged with the Bank with enough margin of safety and source of repayment.
60% of the value of securities or maximum Nu. 500,000/- whichever is lower.
Floating/Prevailing interest rate.
3 months to 1 year
CHECKLIST FOR PERSONAL LOAN ( FOR DOWNLOAD IN PDF )
- Application duly filled in and signed on all the pages (Full signature).
- Copy of valid Citizen Identity (CID) of both the applicant and the guarantor as applicable.
- One recent Pass Port size photograph of the applicant.
- Ownership certificates of the collateral security offered to bank.
- Consent letter from the joint owner or co-owner if the collateral provided is in joint and co-ownership.
- For family owned land, family (household) register issued by Department of Civil Registration and Census, MoHCA and NOC from family members (18 years and above) to be obtained (if applicable).
- Drawings of the building if any.
- Copy of valid Insurance Policy for building offered as collateral.
- Copy of business license in case the loan is to be serviced from business earnings.
- Proof of income to service the loan–verified rental income, BIT, etc.