Shortlist for the post of Director, Credit, BoB
With reference to the vacancy announced on 28th January, 2020 for the post of Director, Credit, the Bank of Bhutan is pleased to announce the list of shortlisted candidates (in no particular order) as follows:
The date and venue for Personal Interview (PI) will be informed on a later date through email and/or call. For any query and clarification, please contact 77672671.
Open Vacancy for Post of Director Credit
The Bank of Bhutan Limited (BoB) is pleased to announce the vacancy for the post of Director Credit.
1. Eligibility Criteria as detailed below:
||Minimum of B.Com/BBA/BBA (Eco) from a recognized institute with regular (full time) program.
||1. Should have at least 15 years (including a maximum of 24 months for higher studies/sabbatical) in the field of Business Administration/Finance and Accounts in a medium to large organization.
2. Should have headed a division in an organization for a period of three (3) years at a senior level – P1 and above in the civil service or General Manager position and above in Corporate and Private Sectors.
|Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
||The candidate’s CV should demonstrate the following:
1. Good communication skills including presentation;
2. Strong analytical abilities;
3. A working knowledge of statistics and confidence to make decisions that will affect BoB’s bottom line;
4. Evaluation of credit requests using credit scores, projected profits and losses and risk factors;
5. Ability to lead and manage Retail Credit, Project Finance, Green Banking, Corporate Banking and Trade Services.;
6. Negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
||Should possess clean service record without any office memos and cautionary notice and not be convicted by the court of law or any criminal Charges.
||Should have minimum of “Good” in Employee Appraisal System for the recent 4 years, only if applicable.
||Candidates should submit the valid BIT/CIT/PIT/CIB certificate issued by the relevant agencies, only if applicable.
||Candidate should not be older than 55 years of age on the last working date of receiving the application deadlines.
TOR: TOR will be emailed separately to individual applicants through email.
2. Additional Information:
|| Director – Credit
||1.Basic pay : Nu. 75,000.00
2. Contract Allowance : 80% of the Basic Pay
3. Banking Allowance : 30% of the Basic Pay
4. PBVA : 20% of the Basic Pay
||1. Bonus of 2 months Basic Pay subject to achievement of PMS target- Team Appraisal and Employee Appraisal.
2. Other entitlements: Eligible as per the BoB Service Rule (BoBSR)
|Appointment status and Tenure
||On contract for an initial period of three (3) years with possibility of extension based on performance and need.
Interested Bhutanese fulfilling the prescribed eligibility criteria may submit their application along with the following mandatory documents in a sealed and signed envelope addressed to the Head HR, Corporate Office, Bank of Bhutan Limited, Post Box No.: 103, Babesa, Thimphu, Bhutan on or before 10th February by 5:00 pm.
- Cover letter expressing an interest in the role; and stating clearly why an applicant feels they are appropriate for the job.
- Duly filled BoB job application form
- Curriculum Vitae – The CV should highlight the relevant work experiences, knowledge, skills and other criteria specified for the post.
- A copy of valid Citizenship Identity Card.
- A copy of Academic Transcripts of Bachelor’s degree and others, if available.
- A copy of valid Security Clearance Certificate (approved online).
- A copy of CIB report.
- Work Experience Certificate/Letter.
- A copy of Appointment Office Order for division head as may be applicable.
- A copy of Promotion Order to P1 for civil servants and GM for corporate and private sectors.
- A copy of Performance Appraisal for recent four years as may be applicable.
- A copy of Audit Clearance Certificate from Royal Audit Authority as may be applicable.
- Valid CIT/BIT/PIT certificate as may be applicable.
- Name of at least two (2) referees with email address and contact number.
- “No Objection Letter” from the employer, if currently employed.
- A copy of valid Medical Fitness Certificate.
“An application that is not accompanied by any of the documents as specified above, whether in part or whole shall be rejected without citing any reasons.
For any clarification, HR may be contacted at 02-334333 (IP No.: 0047) or 77672671 during office hours (9:00 am to 6:00 pm) from Monday to Friday.
NOTICE INVITING TENDER
Bank of Bhutan Limited invites sealed bids from firms/individuals with valid business trade license for lease of commercial spaces at our upcoming 4-storied branch office building at Khuruthang, Punakha which is due for completion by end of February 2020.
|Name of the work
||Bidders Cost (Nu.)
|LEASE OF COMMERCIAL SPACE
|Sale Period (20days)
||8th January – 27th January 2020
Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding procedure. Interested bidders may obtain bidding documents from the Branch Manager, BOB, Punakha Branch office or Procurement division, head office, Babesa, Thimphu during office hours.
Documents will be available for download from CLICK HERE. till 5:00 PM on 27/01/2020.
Bidders may visit the site anytime during office hours but with prior approval from the bank. The focal person for the space lease is Mr. Sherub Dorji, Engineer, RED and you may contact him at 17708424 during office hours or at [email protected]
Bids must be submitted to the Branch Manager, Bank of Bhutan, Punakha Branch on or before 12:30PM on 28/01/2020 and will be opened on the same day at 2:30 PM, at the Conference Hall, BDBL office, Khuruthang, Punakha
For Bank of Bhutan Limited