The following properties seized as per court order are being offered for Private Sale through SEALED BIDS on “AS IS WHERE IS BASIS”.
Interested buyers may submit their bids for the property they intend to purchase in a sealed envelope clearly stating their NAME, CID, Lot No. and AMOUNT and submit to Head, Recovery, Bank of Bhutan Ltd., Head Office, Thimphu. Submission deadline for sealed bids is 10.00 AM of 27.05.2016.
|Lot. No||Particulars||Location||Plot No. /Thram No.||Contact Details to inspect the property|
|1||2.46 acres dry land93 decimal dry land1.78 acres dry land||Dakaythang, Choekhor Gewog, Bumthang Chhang Menpa, Choekhar Gewog, Bumthang Kangyerthang, Choekhar Gewog, Bumthang||Thram No.639 Plot No.159, 310 & 89||17715036|
|2||A). 2.18 acres land with: i) 2 Nos. of single storied buildings. ii) 2 Nos. of double storied buildings iii) 2 Nos. of triple storied building (incomplete). Note: – Roofing has been completed for all the buildings. B). Including Building materials, sanitary and plumbing, electrical fittings and fixtures etc also on site. List available on request. C). 64 decimal dry land||Jalikhar, Choekhor Gewog, Bumthang||Thram No.1170,Plot No.CHR-6225 Thram No.1336, Plot No.CH6435||17715036|
|3||98 decimal dry land||Nasiphel, Choekhar Gewog, Bumthang||Thram No. 489, Plot No. 3304||17715036|
For further details, please contact the Oftg. Head, Recovery Division at 17477477.
Terms and conditions:
- Bank of Bhutan Ltd., reserves the right to accept or reject bids submitted, without assigning any reason thereof.
- Each bidder is required to submit a draft worth 10% of the bid amount as Bid Security along with the bid.
- Prospective bidders will have to submit individual bid for each property as per the Lot No. they are interested and submit in a sealed envelope, clearly marked as “Bid for Lot No……..” addressed to:Oftg Head, Recovery Division,
Bank of Bhutan Limited,Corporate Office,Babesa, Thimphu-Bhutan.
NOT TO BE OPENED BEFORE 2.00 PM on May 27, 2016
- The highest bid offer for each individual property will be declared the successful bidder and the successful bidder will be required to deposit the full amount within 14 days from the date of notification of acceptance of his/ her bid. Failure to deposit the entire bid amount will result in the security bid being forfeited and the property will be offered to the next highest bidder.
- Bank assumes that the prospective buyer has inspected the property/ties interested at their own cost before making the bid.
- The person or their representatives who have submitted a bid are invited to the bid opening and the bid amounts will be announced but the acceptance of the bids will be decided later by the committee and advised.
- The decision of the Bank will be final and binding.
- By submitting a bid, the bidder indicates his/her explicit acceptance of the above terms and conditions.