Open Vacancy Announcement
The Bank of Bhutan Limited (BoB) is pleased to announce the vacancy for the post of Director – Corporate Services.
1. Eligibility Criteria as detailed below:
|Education Qualification||Minimum of B.Com/BBA/B.A(Eco) from a recognized institute with regular (full time) program.|
|Work Experience||1. Should have completed at least 15 years (that could include a maximum of 24 months for higher studies/sabbatical) in the field of Business Administration/Finance and Accounts in a medium to large organization.
2. Should have headed a Division (Finance preferable) in an organization for a period of two (2) years at a senior level – P1 and above in the civil service or General Manager position and above in Corporate and Private Sectors.
|Knowledge, Skills and Abilities||The candidate’s CV should demonstrate the following:
1. A very good understanding and experience in finalization of company accounts, project financing, MIS, costing, BAS, project management, procurement, etc.
2. Ability to lead and manage the Finance, Human Resource, Real Estate, Administration & Procurement, and Credit Management team in the Bank efficiently and effectively.
3. Negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
4. A good communication skill including presentation.
|Service Record||Should possess clean service record without any office memos and cautionary notice and not be convicted by the court of law.|
|Age||Candidate should not be older than 57 years of age (not born before 1962) on the last working date of receiving the application deadlines.|
2. Additional Information:
|Position||Director – Corporate Services|
|Gross Pay||Nu. 120,000.00
Details as follows:
1. Basic pay: Nu. 60,000.00
2. Banking Allowance: 30% of the Basic Pay
3. Contract Allowance: 70% of the Basic Pay
|Other Benefits||1. Performance Based variable Allowance (PBVA): 15% of the Basic Pay on annual basis subject to achievement of Board Compact targets.
2. Bonus: Maximum of 2 months Basic Pay subject to achievement of PMS target – Team Appraisal and Employee Appraisal.
3. Other entitlements: Eligible as per the BoB Service Rule (BoBSR).
|Appointment status and Tenure||On contract for an initial period of three (3) years with possibility of extension based on performance and need.|
Interested Bhutanese fulfilling the prescribed eligibility criteria may submit their application along with the following mandatory documents in a sealed and signed envelope addressed to the Head HR, Corporate Office, Bank of Bhutan Limited, Post Box No.: 103, Babesa, Thimphu, Bhutan on or before 26th July, 2019 by 6:00 pm.
- Cover letter expressing an interest in the role; and stating clearly why an applicant feels they are appropriate for the job.
- Duly filled BoB job application form
- Curriculum Vitae – The CV should highlight the relevant work experiences, knowledge, skills and other criteria specified for the post.
- A copy of valid Citizenship Identity Card.
- A copy of Academic Transcripts of Bachelor’s degree and others, if available.
- A copy of valid Security Clearance Certificate (approved online).
- A copy of BIT/CIT/PIT and CIB report as may be applicable.
- Work Experience Certificate/Letter.
- A copy of Appointment Office Order for division head as may be applicable.
- A copy of Promotion Order to P1 for civil servants and GM for corporate and private sectors.
- A copy of Audit Clearance Certificate from Royal Audit Authority as may be applicable.
- The applicant should submit at least names of two (2) referees with email address and contact number.
- The applicant upon selection must submit “No Objection Letter” from the employer, if currently employed.
For detailed information, the Terms of Reference (ToR) for Director – Corporate Services, click the following link for Download
For any clarification, HR may be contacted at 02-334333 (IP No.: 0047) or 77672671 during office hours (9:00 am to 6:00 pm) from Monday to Friday.