Open Vacancy for Post of Director Credit
The Bank of Bhutan Limited (BoB) is pleased to announce the vacancy for the post of Director Credit.
1. Eligibility Criteria as detailed below:
|Education Qualification||Minimum of B.Com/BBA/BBA (Eco) from a recognized institute with regular (full time) program.|
|Work Experience||1. Should have at least 15 years (including a maximum of 24 months for higher studies/sabbatical) in the field of Business Administration/Finance and Accounts in a medium to large organization.
2. Should have headed a division in an organization for a period of three (3) years at a senior level – P1 and above in the civil service or General Manager position and above in Corporate and Private Sectors.
|Knowledge, Skills and Abilities||The candidate’s CV should demonstrate the following:
1. Good communication skills including presentation;
2. Strong analytical abilities;
3. A working knowledge of statistics and confidence to make decisions that will affect BoB’s bottom line;
4. Evaluation of credit requests using credit scores, projected profits and losses and risk factors;
5. Ability to lead and manage Retail Credit, Project Finance, Green Banking, Corporate Banking and Trade Services.;
6. Negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
|Service Record||Should possess clean service record without any office memos and cautionary notice and not be convicted by the court of law or any criminal Charges.|
|Performance Appraisal||Should have minimum of “Good” in Employee Appraisal System for the recent 4 years, only if applicable.|
|BIT/CIT/PIT Certificate||Candidates should submit the valid BIT/CIT/PIT/CIB certificate issued by the relevant agencies, only if applicable.|
|Age||Candidate should not be older than 55 years of age on the last working date of receiving the application deadlines.|
TOR: TOR will be emailed separately to individual applicants through email.
2. Additional Information:
|Position||Director – Credit|
|BoB Grade||1 (One)|
|Gross Pay||1.Basic pay : Nu. 75,000.00
2. Contract Allowance : 80% of the Basic Pay
3. Banking Allowance : 30% of the Basic Pay
4. PBVA : 20% of the Basic Pay
|Other Benefits||1. Bonus of 2 months Basic Pay subject to achievement of PMS target- Team Appraisal and Employee Appraisal.
2. Other entitlements: Eligible as per the BoB Service Rule (BoBSR)
|Appointment status and Tenure||On contract for an initial period of three (3) years with possibility of extension based on performance and need.|
Interested Bhutanese fulfilling the prescribed eligibility criteria may submit their application along with the following mandatory documents in a sealed and signed envelope addressed to the Head HR, Corporate Office, Bank of Bhutan Limited, Post Box No.: 103, Babesa, Thimphu, Bhutan on or before 10th February by 5:00 pm.
- Cover letter expressing an interest in the role; and stating clearly why an applicant feels they are appropriate for the job.
- Duly filled BoB job application form
- Curriculum Vitae – The CV should highlight the relevant work experiences, knowledge, skills and other criteria specified for the post.
- A copy of valid Citizenship Identity Card.
- A copy of Academic Transcripts of Bachelor’s degree and others, if available.
- A copy of valid Security Clearance Certificate (approved online).
- A copy of CIB report.
- Work Experience Certificate/Letter.
- A copy of Appointment Office Order for division head as may be applicable.
- A copy of Promotion Order to P1 for civil servants and GM for corporate and private sectors.
- A copy of Performance Appraisal for recent four years as may be applicable.
- A copy of Audit Clearance Certificate from Royal Audit Authority as may be applicable.
- Valid CIT/BIT/PIT certificate as may be applicable.
- Name of at least two (2) referees with email address and contact number.
- “No Objection Letter” from the employer, if currently employed.
- A copy of valid Medical Fitness Certificate.
“An application that is not accompanied by any of the documents as specified above, whether in part or whole shall be rejected without citing any reasons.
For any clarification, HR may be contacted at 02-334333 (IP No.: 0047) or 77672671 during office hours (9:00 am to 6:00 pm) from Monday to Friday.