Conveniences and small luxuries make life enjoyable. Consumer Loan is an easy finance option for purchasing household items.
- Regular employees of Government, Corporations, listed companies, with PFs and gratuity with a minimum of 6 months of confirmed service including probation period.
- Employees of Non-Government Organization (NGOs), UN, Listed Companies, Local Government Functionaries/Officials and Contract, employees of private companies (all entitled to gratuity and maintains PF).
- Guarantor: Third Party Guarantor of an employee of same grade or higher from the same Ministry with three years confirmed service or as stated below should be obtained.
- The Guarantor should have a minimum of 3 years of confirmed service in addition to the criteria of eligibility of a guarantor.
- For Senior Regional/Dzongkhag government officials/Head of Govt. Autonomous Bodies, guarantor should be of Equivalent/higher grade from the same Ministry or Dzongkhag.
- Next senior officer from the same regional office.
- Other civil service.
- Government owned Enterprise.
- DHI owned or controlled companies except for BoBL.
Note: The elimination of obtaining the guarantor should follow the above sequence.
Requirement of Guarantor
- All guarantors should be Bhutanese nationals and regular employee for all applicants irrelevant of the employer and the guarantor shall stand liable for the loan till the liquidation of the loan.
|6 months to 1 year||100,000|
|1 year to 3 years||200,000|
|Over 3 years||500,000 As per Net take home pay|
- Consumer Loan application form duly filled in by the applicant. CLICK HERE to Download the Form.
- Copy of valid Citizenship Identity (CID) of both the applicant and the guarantor as applicable.
- One recent Passport size photograph of the applicant
- Latest Original Pay Slip of the applicant(s) and guarantor if applicable dully filled, signed and sealed by salary disbursing officer.
- Copy of Appointment Order or Promotion Order of the applicant and guarantor.
- Undertaking letter (E-PEMS based salary loans)
- Affidavit (E-PEMS based salary loans)
Declaration form filled and signed by applicant in front of the bank staff or in bank premises.
- Personal Loan
- Consumer Loan
- Educational Loan
- Housing Loan
- Gold Loan
- Festival Loan
- Agriculture Loan
- Establishment Loan
- Manufacturing Loan
- Mortgage Loan
- Overdraft to Traders
- Overdraft to Civil Contractors
- Overdraft against TDRs
- Service Loan
- Share Loan
- Transport Loan
- Vehicle loan to Government Employees