- All Bhutanese residing in a third country (with valid business license) issued by MoEA
Maximum 75% of the project cost.
CLICK HERE to view the Floating/Prevailing interest rate.
- Application form duly filled in and signed on all the pages (Full Signature).
- CID copy of the applicant/co-owner and guarantor if applicable.
- One recent passport size photo of the applicant.
- Business proposal/ detail project report: the report should include the following information
A. The proper description of the project/business
B. Proper project cost break up
C. Details of Promoter (Proposed Shareholding of the business)
D. Details of Consultants /FDI(if any)-
E. Location details of the project – Pictures to be emailed
F. Financial & Investment details (Means of Financing the project)
i. Debt Equity Ratio
G. Loan Security and Project Viability
H. Total numbers of rooms and types of rooms (working days in a month and a year)
I. Details of Services and product line
J. Project GANNT chart
K. Human Resources- Management Analysis
L. Markets/Industrial Analysis
i. SWOT Analysis
ii. Pestle Analysis
iv. Critical Success factor
v. Details of competitors
M. Impact on Environment
N. Audited financials for the past 3 years for an existing business.
O. Financial Details- Proper breakup
i. Income source analysis (Installed Capacity)
ii. Details of expenses
iii. Power cost analysis
iv. Administration, selling, and other fixed expenses
v. Depreciation schedule
vi. Interest on Loans
vii. Preliminary & Pre-operative expenses
viii. Financial statements for proposed loan tenure (profit & loss a/c, cash flow statements, balance sheet & changes in equity statement)
x. BEP analysis
xii. NPV analysis
xiii. Pay-Back period
xiv. Interest During Construction /Interest Provisioning
xv. Term loan payments and periodic interest schedules
xvi. Working capital loan payments and periodic interest payments schedules
xvii. Working Capital requirement
- Valid Trade License
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Articles of incorporation
- Endorsed FDI agreement by ROC (if applicable)
- Work permit/ copy of residence permit(non-citizen)
- Bank statement of latest 6 months/ statement of foreign currency account if any
- Project Approval letter from TCB /DOI/concerned Authority
- Construction approval letter from Concerned authority and Approved drawing
- NEC Clearance Certificate
- Tax Clearance if applicable
- Details of loans with other FIs if any
- Letter from BPC for Power Supply
- Technical clearance from TCB of the drawings for the construction
- Estimates for Civil Works/Quotations for machinery & miscellaneous fixed Assets- proper break up along with quotations/invoices
- Ownership Certificate of the land/lease agreement etc.
- Technical Collaboration Agreement/Technical Know-How Agreement.
- Letter assuring release of foreign exchange from Ministry of Trade and Industry in cases involving import of machinery/raw material/vehicles.
- Insurance Details
- Copy of Lag thram (Provisional if original Lag thram is not there)
- Board Resolution/ Power of Attorney
- Sovereign guarantee / any guarantee, the letter from the concerned authority to be submitted.
General Terms and Condition
- Email the duly filled loan form and other required documents to the Bank at [email protected]
- The land rate shall be based on the prevailing valuation of the Bank/common land rate.
- Original documents should be mailed to CRM, Loan Section at Thimphu Main Branch, BoB.
- Power of Attorney (POA) given by the rightful owner for execution of loan documents may be accepted only in case of people residing outside Bhutan/unable to present themselves in the Bank. However, it should be witnessed by a person having a good track record with the bank. For acceptance of POA, refer to the following Guidelines on issuance of Power of Attorney by the client.
- POA issued by an Individual has to be special or Limited POA issued for one-time financial or banking transaction;
- POA issued by an individual has to be issued to a family member(Transaction pertaining execution of Legal documents, agreements);
- An Individual issuing a POA to a person has to specify the purpose for which the POA has been issued. The POA issuer has to fill up Bank’s POA form witnessed by a Bank’s client having a good track record.