It’s never too early to start saving. Young Savers is a minor account for child under 18. The Young Savers is great for educating children and youth about the fundamentals of money. It can help establish good habits for saving and spending. Open Young Savers account and watch your money grow.
- Young savers account are opened on behalf of minors under the guardianship of natural/court appointed guardians.
- Parents may also open a joint account with their minor child/children.
- Service charges are not applicable
- Birthday greetings on their birthdays(system)
- ATM card for 15 years and above
- Free passbook even for replacement or loss of passbook
- FD-Multi option Deposit(MOD)
Savings Deposit Accounts are treated as dormant in case there is no operations i.e. debit or credit entry for 1 Year or more. Update your information (KYC) and make cash deposit in order to activate the account.
A depositor wishing to close his account can do so by surrendering the passbook and unused cheque leaves along with an account closing form to the Bank.
For further information, please contact our nearest branch.